"We are writing a fourth novella about Marlee entitled "The Favorite"! The Queen and The Favorite will be out in a paperback bind up early 2015!
BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!
I'm so pleased to announce that we are writing TWO MORE FULL LENGTH SELECTION NOVELS! The first of them, entitled "The Heir", will be out Spring 2015!
I hope you guys are just as excited as I am! More to come soon!"
Let's just take a moment to let that all sink in ... ahhhhhh ... I'M SOOOOOO EXCITED! HAPPY DANCE!
Now for the next purpose of this post: Yesterday we had a wonderful review for the book "Ruby Red". In honor of the book I am going to share a yummy recipe so we can all get cozy, curl up with the novel and eat some delicious pancakes. You will love these as much as I do! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you!
Ruby Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Topping
Cream Cheese Topping
- oz (half of 8-oz package) cream cheese, softened
- cup butter, softened
- tablespoons milk
- cups powdered sugar
- cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- tablespoon granulated sugar
- tablespoon unsweetened baking cocoa
- cup milk
- to 1 1/2 teaspoons red paste food color*
- Powdered sugar, if desired
- 1In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and 3 tablespoons milk with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Gradually beat in 2 cups powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, on low speed until topping is smooth. Cover; set aside.
- 2In large bowl, stir all pancake ingredients except powdered sugar with wire whisk until well blended. Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat (375°F). (To test griddle, sprinkle with a few drops of water. If bubbles jump around, heat is just right.) Brush with vegetable oil if necessary or spray with cooking spray before heating.
- 3For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbles form on top and edges are dry. Turn; cook other side until golden brown.
- 4Spoon cream cheese topping into resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag. Cut off tiny corner of bag; squeeze bag to drizzle topping over pancakes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
For Link to the pancake recipe click here....