MY 3 WISHES WEDNESDAY!!!

IT'S MY 3 WISHES WEDNESDAY!

My 3 Wishes are in Celebration of 
Halloween next week!


WISH #1

 Halloween Drink Bottle Labels. Apply these fun Halloween Drink Bottle adhesive labels to your soda bottles to make guests look twice! Partygoers will enjoy these fun Halloween drinks when grabbing a drink.  "100% Pure Juice of Fire Newt", "Dried Feet of Black Crow", Witch's Potion" and 
"Unfiltered Poison". My Sister started our Family with with this tradition years ago and I know you will all LOVE them too.  You can purchase them at Oriental Trading Company OR Do It Yourself and print them on a 4 X 2 mailing label and apply.... Easy Peasy!   


WISH #2

The Dremel® 7000-PK 6 Volt cordless pumpkin carving tool kit allows you to create intricate pumpkin designs by using the included patterns or by using your imagination. 
The kit comes with the tool, a 191 high speed cutting blade, a adjustment 
wrench and 10 carving templates. This is the "Mack-Daddy" of carving Pumpkins!!

Dremel 7000-PK Dremel Pumkin Carger with Template Examples


WISH #3

What's Halloween without Creepy, Crawly and incredibly huge spiders?! I can totally see this over my fireplace OR in front of my house!  This just gives me the CHILLS!  You can find this at 
Party City and put it together any way you would like it, it's your own Masterpiece!


No comments: