Times up ... and the winner is ... A TIE!!!!I guess the timeless debate between Edward and Jacob will never be resolved. Those that are Team Edward, will always be Team Edward. And those that are Team Jacob, will always be team Jacob. In a way, this is the perfect result. :)
Now for the next battle:
Battle of The Classics
Fitzwilliam Darcy VS. Gilbert Blythe
These two are personally my perfect men (besides my husband of course). As a young girl, no boy could compare to these giants of literature. Perhaps all of you can help me out with this one.
Fitzwilliam Darcy - AKA Mr. Darcy - is a wealthy gentleman worth £10,000 a year. (I read somewhere that would be like $680,000 a year. I'm not 100% sure if that's correct but if it is, that's a ton of money!) He is 28 years old and is the inheritor of Pemberley.
- Pemberley... need I say more. I will let the picture do the talking.
- He is loyal to a fault. All the things that Elizabeth is mad at him for are all thing he did to protect those he loves.
- He is prideful or is he prejudice ... I can't remember ... but he's one of them and that is a fault.
"In vain have I struggled, it will not do. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."
Gilbert is described in the books as being very handsome, with dark, curly hair and hazel eyes. He is tall with a lean build. He is Ann's schoolmate/love interest throughout the books.
- Gilbert is depicted as having a "common sense" view on things. If you are a dreamer like Ann, you need someone like that in your life.
- The series ends with Gilbert and Ann at 55 and he is still as deeply in love with her as he was the very first day he saw that fiery red head.
- He is a tease when he first meets Ann. He teases her relentlessly and calls her "Carrots" until she breaks her slate over his head.
"You know, every day I would pick a different memory of you and play it over and over and over again in my mind, until every hair, every freckle, every part of you was exactly as I remembered."
Well there you go. Good luck because I have no clue. :)