And The Winner is....

Times up ... and the winner is the sexy Dauntless rebel ...
Tobias (Four) Eaton
Oh, let's just post one more because .. well ...he is just so nice to look at!
Now for the next battle ... Introducing the battle that started it all, the age long question Edward or Jacob!!

Battle Of Twilight!
Edward Cullen VS. Jacob Black

I don't know if this will ever be resolved. It seems those that are Jacob fans will forever fight for Jacob and those that are Edward fans will defend him till the end. Well, let's see who we have more of. Are you Team Jacob or Team Edward?

Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen was born June 20, 1901. He was turned into a vampire by his adoptive Father, Carlisle Cullen, in 1918 when he was dying of the Spanish Influenza epidemic in Chicago. Edward was know to be the loner of his family until he meets Bella and falls deeply and irrevocably in love with her.

Pros:

- He's a Vampire. Need I say more.
- He is a man from the past where chivalry was not dead, and his honor is all he has. 
- Who doesn't want a man to sweep you off your feet and swear his undying love for you; and when he thinks he lost you, will not want to go on living in a world without you.

Cons: 

- I found it kinda weird that he sparkles. That was a hard one for me to get over. 
- He liked to watch Bella sleep. I don't care who you are, no one looks good while they sleep. 
Point taken.

Quote:

"I don't want my presence to take away anything from you. If I can help it. I want you to be human. I want your life to continue as it would have if I'd died in nineteen-eighteen like I should have."

Jacob Black
Jacob is a Native American of the Quileute tribe in La Push (near Forks) WashingtonBella describes Jacob as a "happy person" who extends this happiness to the people around him. In the second book, Jacob begins to shape-shift into a giant wolf and becomes part of the Wolf Pack. 

Pros:

- Jacob is a shape-shifter (which is pretty awesome) and can change in mid air.
- He is loyal. He even turns on his own pack to defend Bella and her unborn child.
- You don't have to be dead to be with him!!

Cons:

- He smells like a wet dog. Ewwwww! Not cool. No matter how many times he showers, he will always smell the same.
 - He's dating a baby. Sorry people ... this was just one thing I could not get over. And not any baby but a demon baby who was eating her mother from the inside out.

Quote:

"I'm exactly right for you, Bella. It would have been effortless for us - comfortable, easy as breathing. I was the natural path your life would have taken ... If the world was the way it was supposed to be, if there were no monsters and no magic..."

Now it's your turn vote for the one you love the most. Let the battle begin!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is hard! I loved Edward in the books ... Jacob not so much. However, in the movies I didn't like Edward! I just didn't find him cute. Jacob was hands down better movie wise. So what do I vote on ... movie cast or book-imagined-character?

Tanis said...

Im totally team Edward unless Jacob has his shirt off!! ;)