"Tiger's Curse"


This book is my newest obsession!!!  Ok … before I begin, I need to go back in history a bit.  A few years ago, I was on a “get-away-and-relax trip” and one of girls that was with us was reading this book.  She told me about it … I listened … and didn’t think too much more about it.  I guess the premise just didn’t grab a hold of me.  Then recently a different friend recommended it again.  This time I thought, “Let’s give it a try.  I have nothing else to read.”  Oh my gosh!  This book, this breathtaking, thrilling, romantic, and an utterly perfect book.  It swept me away in blissful awe.

I found myself completely trapped by the story, the setting, and the characters!  What could be better than a combination of India, mythical stories, an enchanted curse, and incredibly perfect young princes?  And the romance … I better not say too much except to say … it was gush worthy, butterflies in the stomach inducing, and breathtaking!  Everything was in place for the perfect read.



Like I said earlier, at first I didn’t think I would get into this book very much.  However, once I started, I couldn’t turn back!  I read and read and couldn’t stop!  I just ate up everything this book had to offer and wanted more.  (Of course that entailed a late night run to the book store to purchase the next three in the series!)

Tiger’s Curse is exciting and beautiful. I was captivated and thrilled from the very first page until the book was closed.  Thank you Colleen for such a perfect, romantic, amazing story.

Take a peek of what's inside the covers of Tiger's Curse:




Passion. Fate. Loyalty.

Would you risk it all to change your destiny?

The last thing Kelsey Hayes thought she’d be doing this summer was trying to break a 300-year-old Indian curse. With a mysterious white tiger named Ren. Halfway around the world. But that’s exactly what happened. Face-to-face with dark forces, spellbinding magic, and mystical worlds where nothing is what it seems, Kelsey risks everything to piece together an ancient prophecy that could break the curse forever.


No comments: