Three Wish Wednesday!

So exciting news ... Yesterday Colleen Houck announced that her Books have a movie director!  We here at My Title Wave are so excited that the movie is going forward and are keeping our fingers crossed that we will see this hit the big screens SOON. Who do you ask is this wonderful director?  None other than Shekhar Kapur!
This got me thinking ... what other books would I like to be made into a movie?  So that is what "Three Wish Wednesday" is all about today.  My Top three books to movies.

Wish 1:
The Selection by Kiera Cass
I know they were trying to make a TV show from these books but it never happened.  I must say, in my opinion, I think it would work much better as a movie.  And, well, who doesn't love Kiera Cass and want the best for her babies?!

Wish 2:
The Star-Crossed Series by Rachel Higginson
Okay ... so this series is not super well know, but let me just say, it's AMAZING (in a singsong voice)!
I fell in love with the characters and would love to see it in the theaters.

Wish 3:
Splintered by A.G. Howard
I think this book would be perfect for the big screen!  I could see it being the next Tim Burton hit starring Johnny Depp.  The dark twisted nature of the book would mesmerize all who watched.

There were so many books, I could make a much longer list but it is only "Three" Wish Wednesday. I had to stop at three.  What would your wish be?  What book would you like to see on the big screen?  Let us know in the comments below.

No comments: