"Dark Secrets"

Looking for a mystery ... but one that still has a little romance on the side?  Then I recommend reading "Dark Secrets".  This novel contains two books put in one.  The two books are called "Legacy of Lies" and "Don’t Tell".  Both books are unrelated to each other as far as cast of characters or story line goes.  However, they both equally caught my attention and kept me wanting to read more.  Some parts, I was not crazy about.  Like ... sitting up by myself late at night reading and jumping to creaks and night time noises of the house.  Needless to say, I am not the best when it comes to scray parts of a story.  But overall, it was a good book.  I loved that I found myself trying to figure out the mystery before the stories ended.  I also love (and I know I sound like a broken record) the romance that was thrown in as the icing on the cake.  I am a girl who loves a little romance!  I usually don’t read mysteries but I actually enjoyed this book a lot.

Check out what "Dark Secrets" is about:

Two girls haunted by the past...and destined to relive it

In Legacy of Lies, Megan has to stay with the uptight grandmother she wants nothing to do with. She's determined to get through the visit without any drama, but when she falls into a twisted love triangle with potentially fatal consequences, Megan may be caught up in her family's legacy in more ways than she realizes.

In Don't Tell, Lauren knows that by returning to the town where her mother drowned seven years ago, she'll be reliving one of her most haunting memories. When she arrives, she is propelled into a series of mysterious events that mimic the days leading up to her mother's death. Maybe her mother's drowning wasn't an accident after all...and maybe Lauren is next.

No comments: