"Timeless"

Ok ... so I'm off and running ...

The first book I'm posting is "Timeless" by Alexandra Monir.  My Mom read this book first and suggested that I give it a whirl.  At first it took me a couple of chapters to get into this novel, but after those few chapters, I could not put the book down!  As I recall, unlike many books today, "Timeless" is a clean book so it is perfect for any age.  (Especially those who love thrilling romances like me.)  I was happy to find that in the pages I was reading ... there were many surprises that kept me constantly wondering what was going to happen next.  This book found me crying at times, laughing at times, and at the end ... it left me wanting more.  I am definitely keeping my eyes out for the sequel!

Here is a little rundown on what Timeless is about:

"When tragedy strikes Michele Windsor’s world, she is forced to uproot her life and move across the country to New York City, to live with the wealthy, aristocratic grandparents she’s never met. In their old Fifth Avenue mansion filled with a century’s worth of family secrets, Michele discovers a diary that hurtles her back in time to the year 1910. There, in the midst of the glamorous Gilded Age, Michele meets the young man with striking blue eyes who has haunted her dreams all her life – a man she always wished was real, but never imagined could actually exist. And she finds herself falling for him, into an otherworldly, time-crossed romance.

Michele is soon leading a double life, struggling to balance her contemporary high school world with her escapes into the past. But when she stumbles upon a terrible discovery, she is propelled on a race through history to save the boy she loves – a quest that will determine the fate of both of their lives."

No comments: